1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
and that’s why you don’t go around fixing people
and that’s why you don’t give up pieces of yourself to make someone else whole
We do this more than we think. Sometimes we reject those who have helped us the most. Other times, we help those who allow their egos to hide their humilities.
someONE FUCKING MAKE THAT TEDDY BEAR HAPPY BEFORE I CHOKE BECAUSE I HAVE TEARS BRIMMING MY EYES HELP ME
it may take time but there is someone waiting to hold your handMy tears
I’ve reblogged this already but I love it.
this was the comic that made me realize i couldnt fix my abusive girlfriend and trying to fix her was just taking myself apart for her and I was only hurting myself
This comic is really important to me
|Me:||my answer = 23|
|Answer choices:||170, 195, 264, 362|
|Me:||well 170 is closest to 23, so that must be the answer.|